Monday, June 6, 2011

TRIP!!!

I can't believe that I'm going to Singapore already tomorrow.
Everything feels so unreal.
It's like .... a dream (?)

Anyway,
Been packing for the whole day today. I'd never been like this before. Usually I packed the night before I left. Maybe because I am too excited already..

I hope this holiday will be as amazing as I planned for it to be. You know, I've kinda set a goal for this holiday. =D
Well, let's just see if I achieve it or not. Most probably I won't but who knows?

I've nothing much to talk about today. I just packed and packed the whole day.
Oh yeah, something's been bothering me. I don't know if it's just me or what, but I think tomorrow might be somehow 'GREAT'. Haha..
Bet you are confused by this, but no worries, once this 'something' come true, I'm gonna spread the story. If no, then yeah, I won't.
=P

So, I saw photos of #2science2 trip to Brastagi just now. Awww, how I wish I went there with 'em. It's too late to say "I'm going" already now, but if next year, there's still a chance, I'm never gonna miss it. =D

Kay then, I'm going to continue packing my stuffs and I'll write again tomorrow!
Be sure to check out the photos I'm gonna post tomorrow.

Bye~

No comments:

Post a Comment