Friday, June 24, 2011

One week to the real life

WHUT? It's 24th June 2011 already? Hey calendar!! Are you kidding me? Or are my eyes playing trick on me? Sheeshh.. It's only one week left before I go back Indo. NO!NO!NO!
I love Singapore so much that I don't feel like going back. Okay, maybe I miss my Mom and my eldest sis, but I don't wanna go back to school, tuition, EVERYTHING!!
It's going to be a hectic year for me. Oh please, I'm third year senior high student already. Must really think of my future studies now. Noooo! Not to mention all those FREAKING exams. UAN? UAS? SAT? IELTS? Bla bla bla.
Just thinking of those made my brain+heart cry.

Well anyway, holiday is so much fun this year. Maybe I don't really 'learn' anything much, but at least, I can live 2 hours away from my Mom for 25 days. Isn't it great?
So here's the places we've visited so far.
-Marina Barrage [This place is AMAZING! You heard that? A.M.A.Z.I.N.G. The wind and the view are breathtaking!! Seriously, this is a MUST visit place! 10 points out of 10].
-Singapore Science Centre [You need a whole day visiting all the exhibits here! AWESOME]
-Singapore Zoo [I found my twin here..... I'm joking. Oh well, if you love animals, you gotta visit this place (obviously..) It's nice! Worth it].
-Sentosa [This time I go to the beach and play sand only. Bought some tools to make sand castle. We had so much fun!]
-Orchard [SHOP SHOP SHOP TILL YOU DROP]
-Newton Circus [Yummy food. Kangkong, sting ray, chicken wing, oyster omelet (eh how to spell 'omelet' already? Short term memory -_- ). Must try those foods I mentioned. Yumeeh.
-National Museum [Went to the free exhibits only. HO HO HO]
-Art Museum [Never enter cause need to pay money. Sheesh...]
-National Library [Book lovers' heaven!!]
-Asian Civilization Museum [FUN!! There are these places like people's houses, then you take great pics]
-Fort Canning Park [Nice one, but so tired + friggin' hot]
There are still some more.
But...
I forgot already.
Like usual.. Bleh..
Will be going Universal Studio this Monday! Ah-Mazing! Can't wait for it... First time going there. Nervous nervous. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment