Tuesday, June 14, 2011

TIRED

15th June 2011.
It's only 8 days since I went here but I spent so much money already.
/forever-crying/

I doubt I can survive for another 17 days. ><
Now I really feel that going out with my sister is so much convenient. There's no need to think of how much money left and and just buy whatever I want.
But, at least I learned something here. If I never go out alone, then I will forever and ever be the same old me.
:|
I'm going to be seventeen soon!! I need a change!! Err.. do I?

Well, anyway, we went Orchard (AGAIN) today. It's never ending I tell you. If you really go shopping, you need 4 to 5 days to actually finish going through all those money-sucking shops.
God, things here are so beautiful. I just wanna buy everything I see and bring them back.
>< I wanna live here so badly now, but surely I'm gonna miss my sis and mom. =( Especially my mom, I spent my whole life living with her, if I really need to move here and study, it'll be so hard.
=(
Mommyyyy!

...
Oh well, so we are planning on going Science Center tomorrow. I love Science Center. It's fun fun and fun!! HAH, if only studying science at school is like this. -_-


I'm now in LOVE with nail polish. Especially the dark colors. :)
Oh, and I'm looking for OPI's shatter. Black one!



And here's the nails after you apply the nail polish



Cool isn't it? I wonder how can it be like that..
hmm... Technology nowadays.

>< Need to stop shopping. >< >< ><

No comments:

Post a Comment