Monday, June 13, 2011

Another day in Singapore ~

13th June 2011.
IT'S ONLY 9 DAYS LEFT BEFORE THE LAST EXAM RESULT IS OUT!!!
I am really really nervous. Indescribably nervous.
After the result is out, we can somehow know what class are we going to enter. I hope I never ever move out of science-2. Ahh! I want my future class to be 3 Science 2.
And hopefully, nobody [I REALLY MEAN NOBODY] is kicked out. We had built a tight bond between us, I don't want it to be broken, especially when this year will be the last year of us.
I actually can't believe that I'm going to be a senior in this school. I mean, OH MY GOD, I'm third year student already. That's super fast!!!
Being a third year student means I need to think of my FUTURE already. What I'm gonna take in Uni, what I'm going to do. That part is totally frustrating, since I don't really have goal in my life. And not to mention those tests. SAT, IELTS, TOEFL. Gosh, that's a lot, isn't it?

But, I think I already know what school I want to enter.
First choice is none other than SMU [Singapore Management University]
Oh mann, heard that it's so hard to enter this school. Ah, must have faith in myself.
Second choice is SIM [Singapore Institute of Management]
I'm going to SIM if I can't enter SMU. Maybe I'm going to UB like my sis?
And I think I'll be taking communication department. I'm not sure about this but, yeah, I quite like it.
Other than communication, hmm... business? neoooww, I don't like business. I want to enter art school, but I'm not sure what I will be after I graduate. So, art is not possible.
I still need time to think of more departments that are suitable for me.

Go back to my trip, today I went to somerset there to SHOP.
I freaking love shopping. It's FUN, FUN and FUN.
The feeling of buying things are so nice. But the money. T_T
Bought something in Cotton On, Forever 21 and New Look today. Ah, and also bought nail polish from face shop. FINALLY I have black color nail polish. I'm dying for it!
I'm looking for white nail polish now. But I heard white nail polish is very hard to apply? Is it?
Gonna try it out soon.
^^
Shopping in SG makes me wanna live here. Because all those clothes are more suitable here than in Medan. Wearing tank top and shorts is WEIRD in Medan. People will stare at you, but here no, so it's quite nice. =D

Oh, I also went to Toshiba also morning, all because of my dearest laptop. It spoiled again. I think I need to change into a new one. One year spoil once, you think I very much money is it?
Sadly, the PC Show just ended last weekend. Dang! Know like that I better go and buy laptop last Saturday. I even went to the place where the PC Show was held!! [Read: Suntec City].

These 3 days are really awesome. Went to nice places to eat, then went to shop. Wah, how fun is life?
But, I still don't have photos from my trip. All is still in my sis' cam. Haven't take it from her yet.
Lazy bum.

So yeah, that's all for today~
Gonna write again soon. Bbbyong!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment