Thursday, June 2, 2011

First Post [Tribute to Daesung]

I dedicate this first post to Big Bang's Daesung, who had just had an accident on 31st May 2011.
Please read the complete news at www.bigbangupdates.com. There are quite a lot of posts about Dae's accident there.

As a VIP, of course I will feel terribly sad for Dae after reading the news.
He was just in the wrong time and wrong place, yet he has to suffer this much.
I believe that this accident will leave a deep trauma for him, especially because he just had a bad accident in 2009 that almost caused him to lose his life.

Reported by YGE, Dae is still in terrible mental condition. He refuse to talk to anyone including his own family. Words of consolation mean nothing to him now.
But still, the truth hasn't come out yet. Police are still doing investigation to find out did Dae kill the motorcyclist or not.
I'm also eagerly waiting for the news. And I hope it is not bad news.

But, if in the end, the result says that the motorcyclist died after Dae crashed through him, then I have only sentence to say "It's God's plan"
The motorcyclist is destined to die that night, no matter if it's Daesung who caused his death or others. Unfortunately, God wants Daesung to do that job. So yeah, Daesung did that.
With God, you can't say "I want" or "I don't want". You don't have any choice. It's a command, not a question.

I understand that the motorcyclist's family must be sad, very sad indeed, but they need to accept it. I myself experienced death of a family member before. I understand how the pain is. But blaming others won't solve the problem. All that is needed is acceptance.
And to Dae, this will be a lesson. A painful lesson. I can't say that he's not guilty at all, because he is guilty. His only mistake is not being careful.
I hope that everybody can accept this painful reality.
Nobody is right in this case. Everybody has his own mistakes.

I know saying is a lot easier than doing, but I just simply hope that everybody open their minds and take everything for granted. It's God's plan and I believe all the problems will be solved.

Because I'm a VIP, I want to leave a message for Dae here.
"I know this must be a very painful and hard time right now. Probably I won't understand how you feel, but I just want to let you know that every VIP in this world is supporting you. When you are sad, we are sad, when you are happy, we are happy. I hope you can give us your smile again. It's not so much to ask for, just a smile from your heart will brighten our days. We love you Kang Dae Sung. Now, then and forever. Death is not planned by anybody, it's God's will. This accident is a test for you. To see if you can go through all this pain. I believe you can. You are a strong man :) So take your time healing from the wound, VIPs will be waiting for the day when you finally give your best smile again. Kang Dae Sung, our smiling angel, VIPs will always be by your side."

BABY DON'T CRY.. I know right now you feel so LONELY, but TRY SMILING.
Or do you need us to give you COTTON CANDY so you smile again?
^^

No comments:

Post a Comment