Thursday, June 9, 2011

Expect the Unexpected

7th of June is totally AWESOME!
I told you I'd been expecting something or *ehem* someone.
Haha, and, surpriseeeee, I met HIM.
LOL

I can't describe how happy and nervous I was. I already knew that I might met him, but still, I was in a total shock. But, yeah, I was extremely happy.
Happy to the core if I can say.
It was quite a 'long' meeting and Oh My God, I don't know how to say it.
><

Well, forget about that [Although in reality, I really can't forget that day], this trip is amazing.
Maybe something not fun happened, but 'till today, we had LOTS of fun!
Can't wait for Saturday cos we are going Pasir Ris for a barbeque.
Vina cc will join us too. *happy*


We went to Plaza Singapura yesterday then today, we went to Bugis.
I bought quite a lot of things already! :O
UGH >< I should not have spend this much in just 2-3 days..
But, I really want to buy things. I love shopping (but not the walking)

No comments:

Post a Comment