Thursday, June 2, 2011

It's HOLIDAY

Okay, forget all those sad things. Now focus on happy things!
Final exam is over, you know what that means?
That means "H.O.L.I.D.A.Y"
/jump around/
I'm excited for this holiday because I am going to Singapore with my bestie!
I can't believe that Mum actually let me go with my friend. I thought she would say 'no' at first, but she let me go! I couldn't be happier.

We are leaving on 7th June, and returned on 1st July.
It's quite a long time isn't it?
Hella excited for it. :D
We planned this trip from last year's December. But that time we didn't really think both of us can go. Now, it's so near, this trip finally feels real.
We are going to A LOT of places, from mall to museum, everywhere!
I'm quite happy that we love the same places. If like museum and she doesn't like, I bet the trip won't be fun!
:P
So, we'll be taking LOTS of pictures and I'm gonna post it all here.
I'm so excited. It's less than one week to 7th June!


But before that, there's Tiffany's birthday party [Saturday, 4th June]
The dress code for the party is "Glamour". I went out to look for a dress yesterday and fortunately got one that's quite nice.
I'm not really sure if it fits 'Glamour' though.
Here it is..



I'm going to wear it with black stocking. But I dunno what shoes to wear. I don't have a matching shoes with this dress. :(
Well, let's see what popped out in my mind later.



No comments:

Post a Comment