Saturday, June 11, 2011

BBQ ... Party (?)

11th June 2011.
It's been 5 days since I went to Singapore. Life is FUN FUN FUN!
You know why? Cause we are on HOLIDAY.
I doubt it'll be this fun if we are here for 'school'
Haha..

This morning (10 a.m. like that), it rained very very heavily. I thought 'Dieee! Can't go already la today." But thank God, the rain stopped at 3+ in the afternoon.
We went to Pasir Ris at about 5. Our original plan was 4 p.m., but because all of us are 'lazy people' we started our journey at 5.

The BBQ was so fun! The food was superb, but couldn't finish all because there was like so much.
I totally love the BBQ-ed marshmallow. Awesome-ness overload.
Haha.. I'd love to sit there and eat all those yummy marshmallow.

We took quite a lot of pics, but all were in my sister's cam. So I think I'll just post it erm.. maybe tomorrow?
=D

This holiday is so exciting. But one thing I'm worried of is MONEY!!!
You know, I LOVE to shop. In fact, I love shopping to the core. It's just so fun to buy things and bring 'em home.
I really hope I can still survive for another 20 days here. If cannot then, too bad loh, big sista probably won't give me any more money. :(
MUST SURVIVEEEE!
Haha..

That's all today, gonna continue browsing things in G-Market.
Oh yeah, G-Market is a total money sucker!! I want to buy EVERY SINGLE THING there.
All the clothes are so cuteeeee, they are also quite cheap, but, G-Market makes you wanna buy more.
ARUGHH!! MUST SURVIVE. There are 20 days to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment