Saturday, February 18, 2012

Mblaq's Hello Baby

Hello again ^^~
Been watching Mblaq's Hello Baby and decided that this is the most exciting season of Hello Baby. Even SHINee's Hello Baby didn't make me wait for the new episode like this. What's even crazier is I actually download the ones without sub just to know what happened!! :))
I love Mblaq far before Hello Baby and I love them more now.
So, here's what I think of the boys as daddies and the kids.

Kids :
- Dayoung : She's REALLY a shy kid, but she makes all the episodes interesting :) My favorite kid out of those three. I was heart-broken by the scene at the swimming pool. How can GO leave her like that? And also Mir mistreat her! They should have understand what she feels. She's an introvert and she needs time to adapt.
- Leo : This kid is really scary. I know he's a boy, but still, he shouldn't have beaten everyone he doesn't like. Well, he's a kid after all...
- Lauren : Ahh, this sweet kid. :) She's so pretty and one of those ulzzangs we see on kids' ads. She's adorable and kind! So perfect, but I like Dayoung more. :)

Daddies :
Seungho : A bit biased towards Lauren (well, he met her first) but quick in handling things. Nice papa.
Lee Joon : He's the one who understands Dayoung. I love him more cos of that. And he also teaches Leo how to behave by scolding him when he did wrong. :) Best papa imo.
GO : Not sure bout him, but he doesn't really understand Dayoung's feeling.
Mir : Gosh, this man should learn more. I hate the fact that he didn't feel wronged after pushing Dayoung aside. Mann, Dayoung's just a kid.
Thunder : The papa who loves Leo the most. I love how he treat Leo and how Leo listen to him.

After all, all of them make this season of Hello Baby much more interesting!! Can't wait for new episodes. I have only watched until the fourth ep. :)






No comments:

Post a Comment