Thursday, February 16, 2012

Another Day

- NTU UEE ---OVER---

I can't be happier than this. I had actually gone through those exams and still survive. Well, I don't know what the results will be, but, I will try to be optimistic. No matter what, I will survive. :)
So, the UAS will be held on the 9th of March, roughly half a month from now. As long as I study, I will pass through that and also UAN.
When the end of my high school life comes nearer, time in school gets more worthy. There will be no sitting in class, listening to teachers, or whatsoever anymore. /sigh/
I now know the feelings of my seniors who graduated. Quite sad, really.
Anw, I'm also excited for my high school life, so I think it'll be not a big problem for me.

I have been thinking of so many things to do on my holiday, well, here are some (of course, helping in shop doesn't count.)
- Learn driving (I'm 17 and is legal to have a driving license, but I can't find time to actually go and learn driving, so yeah, holiday will be the best time)
- Concentrate on my Kpop business. (Taking small orders now, but hopefully can grow bigger as time goes)
- Learn cooking (THIS!! It's embarrassing if a girl can't cook. I need to be able to cook before I go abroad)
- Collect more videos (I'm obsessed I tell you! I'm a video collector)
- Some DIY projects for friends
- more more more

Hehe, still thinking of what more to do. :) I wanna make this break meaningful. dumdum~

No comments:

Post a Comment