Monday, February 6, 2012

I'm (not) back!

I'm finally posting something again after a month hiatus. Too many things to do!
- NUS UEE -->> It's over, baby! It's finally (yes, after anticipating it for so long) OVER! Oh God, I can't be happier although I am still very unclear of the result. All I need is blessing from God now, I need to pass! I wanna go to NUS!!
- NTU UEE -->> Coming soon on this weekend. Ready or not, I still have to face it. I hope it goes well.
- Inauguration Party -->> It's done! Nuts & Nerds is official. We had such a blast last night. Can never forget that amazing party. I love those cool buds, they are amazing.

That's all for now, more exams and events coming next, and I'm going to be busy for another 2 months. I surviveee! Hooray~
Anw, I missed typing here. I've got LOTS of things to share!! Like :
- Went to Bali during CNY, it's nothing but FUN!
- Inauguration, going to post pictures once available. :)
- Lots of thoughts that I need to share
- etc etc

I have to say that I am not scared of my vague future, cos the per-determined future is NOT fun at all. I'm not the type to like studying things like engineering, medicine, or stuffs like that. Maybe it'll be dead important and those who study that will get a "guaranteed" future, but, I don't have the least 'feel' in those, so I'll go my way. I don't care what others said cos I live for myself, not for them. :)

2012 will be an excellent year.

No comments:

Post a Comment