Saturday, February 11, 2012

Birthday Pressies [Part 1]

I know my 17th birthday was over months ago, but I still wanna share some pics of the presents my friends and families gave me. So, here it is!
~There are still some more to come, wait for part 2!~


[Photo Frame from Jeje and Jess. :) I'm gonna hang it on my bedroom's wall when I go to uni. Surely gonna miss those moments so much]



[Another photo frame from Jeje and Jess. This time smaller one. :)]



[The birthday card Jeje and Jess gave me. A lot of wrappings! lol.]



[The pig mug Ci Yuli gave me! I love it, seriously! I love everything w/ pig on it]



[The egg mouse Vina cc gave me! So cuteee. Using it right now.]



[Birthday Card from Vina cc. Hehe, love the SUPER BIRTHDAY!]



[Bag from Ci Rini and Feng(?). Love it!!]



[Cute birthday letter from Ci Rini and Feng. The pizza really smell when you scratch it!]



[Cute earrings from Cindy. :) Thank u!]



[Red pocket from Mommy. Curious how much's inside? not telling. lol]



[Russian doll (what's its name again?) from beloved Julie. Gawd, I love it so much. What's more amazing is, it has so many children!]



[I LOVE THIS NOTESSSS! Mannn, I seriously want one like this and JULIE gave it to me! Thanks babe]




[Birthday card from Julie! Lots of 'Christmas' feel in it cos my bday is so close to Christmas]



[Ohoho, and the box from Julie (to put all her presents). I'm a box-freak, and I love this a lot! harhar]



[Novels from Cindy Andreani! :)]



[Body Shop's lipbalm from Cindy Andreani too :) *loving it*]



[Aromatherapy candle! Always wanted one! From Cindy Andreani too]



[Another gift from Cindy Andreani. Decembur mug!! :D]



PART II Coming Soon! :)
Thanks again for all those cards and presents! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment