Monday, February 6, 2012

Friends - memories

Friends who help you through your hard-times, who have fun with you on your happy-times, I'm so glad that I actually found you guys. Here's a tribute for all of you, who have been so important to me. You indeed are special.
No pics provided as I have no rights to do that.

1. Jessica
She's like my other eldest sister. Extremely kind, caring, but sometimes annoying (lol). I'm really glad I know her, really. She understands, listens and gives solutions. She's also an amazing someone who have given me lots of new experiences, who tries to get me out of my shelter. I can't love her more. :)

2. Jeje
My other second sister alike, partner-in-crime w/ Jessica. :) I love her equally much as Jessica. Once you get to know her deeper, you'll see someone who's stronger than anybody, who's kinder and more loveable than anybody. Moreover, she's so pretty :) She's the one among the three of us who cares about small stuffs the most (like doing all the birthday surprise) I love her and I really wish that we can get the chance to spend our times together before we actually go our own way.

3. Cindy
She's very very similar to me! I may not admit it in front of her, or anybody, but she has the same attitude w/ me. It's for private-consumption so I'm not gonna say anything more. :)
We don't talk as much as we used to, cos we are in different class :( Maybe it's me who talk less. I have reasons, but I am not going to say anything, not to anybody. However, I really want our relationship to get better. Like the time when we go Singapore together. It's so fun! :)
I love her much and I wish she'll read this and know how much I actually love her. I also wanna say sorry if sometimes I am not really sensitive towards her feeling. I have my own uncertain feelings, and I'm sorry if it hurts her, cos I have never meant to. :)

4. Julie
She's the kindest and most caring person ever in Earth. Thank God I can meet her and actually be her friend. I used to think that she's a person who don't blend in w/ people like me, but she does in fact. I'm so glad and I don't know how to express my gratitude more. :)
Ah, and also we sometimes have the same thought (she'll know what I mean). Anw, she's an amazing girl, although sometimes I get quite pissed off, but she's great. There's no way I can hate her for long.

5. Kenneth
He must have thought that he's just a 'normal' friend to me, but he's someone who I feel very comfortable with as a friend. He's very very kind! (Try him if you don't believe me!) Although he doesn't talk much, I still like to talk to him, cos he's a great listener. I enjoy the times in drawing tuition where we talk and get scolded by the teacher. It's so fun. :)
He's an excellent person and I want him to know that I'm so thankful of him being my friend.

6. Betty
We don't share any 'close' relationship (no heart to heart talking, nothing) but she's the one I can talk freely with. Who makes me feel comfortable. She has this mouth that won't stop talking and I love it! She's super funny and won't get angry even if we bully her. Another amazing person here!

7. Zuelkevin
Nah, here comes the guy who I sometimes share stories with. :) He's understanding and he's like a bin for those stories aren't told to my girl friends. With him, I don't just share happiness, but also sadness, nervousness, everything. I love him, as friend. :)


There are also these friends who are special to me (monica, billy, ody, nee, nenek, ijo, willy, and more) They are equally amazing. :)

I'm nothing without you guys supporting. I love you guys, always.

No comments:

Post a Comment