Thursday, February 9, 2012

5 TOP Gadgets on my January-June Wishlist

1. Samsung Galaxy S III
After the boom caused by S II, I have been highly anticipating S III. Hopefully I'll be able to own own one when I enter Uni (which is around July or August)
2. Ipad 3
THIS!! I have always wanted an Ipad, but, I need one w/ better cam! Hopefully it's the one I'm wishing for. Cheers for Ipad 3.
3. Macbook (whatever kind it is, air, pro, whatever)
I have started liking mac since I saw those cool stuffs and hearing all those praises from my sis.
4. Nintendo 3DS
Fuuu~ imagine playing games in 3D! >///<
5. Nintendo Wii
This has been in my wishlist for quite long time already, I just love playing games that require me to move around and slassssh monsters. lol.

Anybody willing to buy for me? *grin*

No comments:

Post a Comment