Wednesday, May 30, 2012

End of MAY

MAY will be over in 1 day! Here comes .... JUNE. Who loves JUNE? I bet students do.
June = School Holiday
Anyway, I'm talking about May now, so let's look back to what I have done in MAY!

1. I have officially graduated from Senior High School!
Yay-ness! Graduated on 26th May 2012. No longer wearing uniform for good. ^^

2. I got a job! 
Told you guys I taught some kids Math and Physics! Now I no longer teach them as those kids have finished their final exam. Although it has only been a month, I surely will miss 'em. :')
P.S. I earned my first salary !!!

3. I was offered admission by NUS!
Blogged about this! I'm still so freaking happy.

4. I went on a holiday trip with my classmates!
Went to a 7days 6 nights trip to Singapore and KL. It's awesome! I would love to go another time.
P.S. Probably will blog something about this later when I have time.

So that's about all I have done in MAY. Best parts are number 2 & 3.
:))
I hope June will be GREAT! If not AWESOME!



JUNE
JUNE
JUNE
^___________^


No comments:

Post a Comment