Thursday, May 10, 2012

Gadget's in my demand

- Blackberry Torch 9810 (Getting this for sure when I go Singapore! 'cos my fam is also asking me to CHANGE my phone. It's like so stucky and need to be reboot at least three times a day)
- New Ipad (w/ all those super fun apps, who doesn't want this?)
- Olympus camera (want! need! I prefer this than DSLR 'cos DSLR is big and heavy)
- Polaroid cam (this is not in my top priority, but still, I start loving all those cute polaroid films. Probably if I have spare money then I'll buy one.)

That's almost all of it. (If you don't count my obsession in getting a new laptop that I know will never happen)
I still have to work my way to get those gadgets (except for the phone). Mom's not buying me a New Ipad and I need to use my MONEY! and you know, I'm not that rich myself :|
Okay whatever.
Will keep on updating this list. AND probably cross something out if I FINALLY OWN IT~

 Actually, I was contemplating on buying an Iphone. There are like zillion Iphone accessories in town and who wouldn't drool over them? But you know, most of my friends are using Blackberry Messenger as a way to communicate. How to talk if I use Iphone? It's not like everybody has a whatsapp. Then I also think that maybe I can save those accessories money on buying myself a camera! lol.
So I decide on buying myself another blackberry. I won't regret. yes, never.



No comments:

Post a Comment