Thursday, May 10, 2012

YG FAMILY CONCERT DVD


Pardon my caps in the title. I'm all excited over the release of the DVD! I can finally see Big Bang's "I Am The Best" in HQ!
Hooray!
But...
here comes problem
MONEY
WTF
It's like soooo expensive no? 52 SGD for one! Okay, it includes :
- 3 DVDs
- YG Family Card
- Poster in Tube
(those 3 DVDs actually gave me away)
but I can't afford spending that much money again when I'm going to save up for my New Ipad and camera.
Oh heaven.
And if I really want to watch their performances then I need to buy. Only for YGE artists, I don't go and hijack (download) videos and songs. (Hehe, proofing my loyalty for them)
Okay, I did actually. For last last years Big Show. Nvr mind that.
How? How?
Well, it's not like anybody's going to sponsor me one.-_-
But if you happens to have the sudden will to buy me one, or at least pay half, let me know!
=D
I'm kidding of course.
Money come to meee!

More info of the album go : http://www.bigbangupdates.com/2012/05/yg-family-concert-dvd-official.html

 p.s. I love BBU for giving most up-to-date news 'bout BB =P

 

No comments:

Post a Comment