Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Alive Tour Singapore

Hey loves, I'm back~
Updating you guys with an amazing news, which is.. *drum rolls*
I GOT TICKETS TO BIG BANG ALIVE TOUR IN SINGAPORE
Say whattt? =D
Okay lah, maybe some of your guys aren't interested at all, but I don't care, I'm going to my first concert!


See? This is the confirmation e-mail! ><  I'm finally going to see them LIVE! I still can't believe I got the tickets. Ticket war is mad I tell you. I've been sitting in front of my laptop since 8 a.m. (the sales started at 10 a.m. Singapore time,which is 9 a.m. here). Refreshing the page until it's 10!!
And got two tickets (I'm going with my sis) at last. lol. What makes me even more nervous was that there's a limit of 10 minutes to complete the form and finished the payment!! =|

BUT I GOT THEM!!!

Now I just need to :
- memorize the fan-chant
- buy the light stick and merchandises.
- wait for the ticket to reach my sis place

P.S. Thank God they actually added another day for the concert. Got the 2nd day cos it's Saturday and my sis don't have to work. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment