Thursday, June 28, 2012

Moving on with life

11 days left here.
I'm more excited than nervous, but on the same time scared. Er, of course I'll be scared. It's the first time \I'll be far from my mom. Well, not that 'far', but it isn't like I'm always going back here.
I have not done many preparation to be honest. Just slacking off everyday, cherishing last days of holiday, wondering when can I ever be this lazy again.
Surely life is full of changes, and most of us tend to avoid them. Changes suck big time seriously, but they happen and there's no way to prevent them from happening. You just don't and won't know what will happen in the next minute of your life. Just... be ready. Well, saying is way much easier than actually doing it.
Nah, I myself am not a person who's a hundred percent ready for changes. I don't even pass the 50% mark I tell you, but as I say, it happens.
Be prepared, loves =)


Last lunch with Julie on Monday. She's going to a country far from here to pursue her future and I wish her the best she can ever get. We have been friends for 3 years now and I'm not sure we'll stay the way we are when we meet again. People change you know? I'm just being rational and not hope too much.

L-R : Willy-Me-Julie
  
Me-Julie

I recently found this cute emo stuffs on photoscape! I'm so late, yes, but I'm in love with the cute emo.. =D
Those photos were taken with my polaroid cam.
I'm gonna miss her a lot~! My 3 years desk-mate.! Good luck babe. 

By the way, I can finally cross out something from my gadget wishlist
- Blackberry Torch 9810
- New Ipad
- Olympus camera
- Polaroid cam 

2 more to go. Probably July! lol, wish me luck =)


No comments:

Post a Comment