Sunday, July 8, 2012

New Chapter

Hi buddies, it's my last day here in Medan. I'm taking morning flight tomorrow to Singapore and stay there until my next holiday. A bit nervous (esp for the fact that I need to do medical check up. I HATE BLOOD-TEST!!). My life in Medan ends and my life in Singapore starts tomorrow. It's true the saying that an ending is another beginning.

I spent my last Sunday here with Kenneth and Cindy. Watched the Amazing Spiderman for the second time, still think Andrew Garfield is one hot guy, and am still in LOVE with the superhero act of Spidey!.
We had lunch then head home. Jeje was supposed to come with us, but she couldn't make it.
It was fun though.

I think I'm gonna miss my family most (my brother and mother). :(
I had lived with them for my whole life.
Hopefully I have lots of things to do there so I won't feel lonely.
I always hate good-byes..

It was Julie's birthday yesterday (07-07). As she is currently in States, I had to check the time before I could wish her a Happy Birthday. Anw, it was 2 p.m here when it's 7th July 00.00 there. So, here's 2 pics I sent her for her birthday!

I made the card myself and edited the pic with photoscape!
Isn't that blue emo super cute?


 
Took this pic using "Girls Camera" app on Ipad.
It has all this super cute neo-print deco. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment