Sunday, September 2, 2012

Saturday Shop-venture!

HELL-O!
I'M BACK!
I know I need to like update you guys with what's going on in my life now, but I really don't feel like writing about my 'life', instead, I'll entertain you with my shopping trip to BUGIS last Saturday.
I freaking bought lots of stuffs, which were freaking cheap and I was freaking happy. lol.

Anw, hold your breath and see what we (me and my sis) bought!


That was lots of nice stuffs I tell you, and all the money I spent was worth it. Gawd, that was just awesome.

So basically, I'll just give you brief list of what I had bought
- Lots of shirts and dresses, oh yeah.
- 3 pairs of SHOES. Yep, you read it correctly, THREE PAIRS
- 3 frames. I super love them..
- Pink purse! Time to change my purse *happy max*
- A mustache ring
- 2 belts

Oh yeah, and cos we spent more than 60+ on a single receipt on the 3rd floor of Bugis Street, we got 2 FREE "IMPERFECT" MOVIE TICKETS, 2 POLAROIDS, and A CARD HOLDER!
How cool was that?
It was really the best day since I came here, maybe cos I really haven't shopped for sometime. Oh and shopping in BUGIS STREET is one of the best cos everything's just so cheap!

We ended the night with MOVIE!
Watched Step Up 4 and that was fantastic! It was brilliant, I love the whole "MOB" thing and the main actor and actress are both cute.
Actually I wanted to go watch movie cos I was craving for popcorn, didn't expect the movie to be this great! lol


Life was amazing if you are doing what you want and what you like
sigh

No comments:

Post a Comment