Friday, November 18, 2011

Back Blogging

2 months hiatus and I am back!
Well, not officially. I'm feeling kind of bored and decided to type something here. I doubt I'll post again soon. Everything has been crazy these days. Test, test and more test. *sigh*
I enjoy my 3rd year life, though. I had my first sleep-over in one of my classmates' house. It's totally amazing. My mom never allowed me to sleep-over at friends' house before, and this friend is a guy some more.
His house was jam packed! 30++ people, can you imagine? 15++ girls stuffed into a room. Could not sleep, but it was so fun. I want to do barbeque and sleep-over again~ (All excited after that day)

2 months and a lot of things had happened. It's just WOW, I can't believe that I have experienced a mix emotion in these 2 months. I had taken my IELTS test although the result is not out yet, then I finally gained the courage to do something, that for the last 3 years I had never done before. I don't regret it. It's time to move on, isn't it?

SAT test is also coming. I AM NOT PREPARED AT ALL. I lost my will to study. The book is so thick that it makes me want to faint everytime I open it. Gosh, I hate studying, omg. All I need to face the test is LUCK. There will be a minus point for every incorrect question. HUFF ><
I don't want to lose point just because of MISTAKES.
Goddamnit. Why can't I gain will to study?

Anyway, we are going Bali next year! Exactly on January. Freaking excited. Well, there's quite a number of earthquakes there nowadays, but I am still all excited to go there. Looked through pictures of the hotel we are staying, and it's fab! I can't wait until January!!!

AND!! This year, I will be celebrating my 17th birthday in Medan. HOORAY! I always love being at home, but actually, I am also quite sad because ci Rini and Fng won't be with us. I have used to celebrating my birthday by having dinner with them. *sigh* Still, we are going Singapore on 28th and I'll meet them. I'm finally 17! The most exciting thing about being 17 is that I will finally obtain my ID card! ID CARD, MAN!! ISN'T THAT AMAZING?! I have always wanted to have one, and also I will have the right to vote in elections, under my name! It's nice being 17!

TOP 5 SONGS :
1. Katy Perry - E.T.
2. Katy Perry - Firework
3. Jay Park - Girl Friend
4. Miss A - Good Bye Baby
5. Boyfriend - Don't Touch My Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment