Tuesday, November 22, 2011

2012

2 more months and 2012 is here. Everybody must have known the rumor that the world's gonna end in 2012. Although, there's no absolute proof of it, as a human being, I still feel kind of worried. Is it true that the everything's gonna end that year? I don't believe the rumor, but I still feel that maybe, it will happen. Judging from all the disasters that happened these days, what more can I say? It's scary just thinking about it.
Well, besides that, 2012 will also be a whole new beginning for me. If everything goes as planned, I will graduate from senior high school next year and become a freshman in one of the universities in Singapore. As I had said, I'm applying for NUS, NTU and SMU. My first choice is NUS, so I really hope I'll get the chance to be a student there.
Just thinking about living abroad makes me worry. This will be my first time leaving my mom and friends, and go to a new country and make new friends. There are some parts of me which do not want to leave everything. However, I have to. I don't want to be stuck in this place forever. I want a change in my life. I want to be a better person, make my family proud of me.
Although this may be very difficult, I really hope I can do it. NUS!! GO GO GO~

In 2012 :
-I'll no longer be wearing uniform
-I'll no longer stay with my mom
-I'll have to take care of every problems myself
-I'll go to university

What I need to do before 2011 ends is be happy! Make my mom, my family happy. :)
2012 will be a good start~ <3

No comments:

Post a Comment