Monday, November 21, 2011

Art

I really thought that people who do art are cool. Not just cool, fabulous in fact. As a person who has learned drawing since kindergarten, I have to admit that I love art. However, I also realized that I don't really have the talent in it. Why? I'm not like those people who have the skill to draw something so nicely. I just enjoy it. People who don't know really know me, must have thought that I don't 'draw'. I don't show off to people that I know how to draw and bla bla bla. I love it, I learn it, that's all.
Nowadays, I'm so interested in street art! It's fab. Extraordinary and breathtaking. I don't understand how they managed to draw something like that. I'm very bad at drawing 3D.

Here are some Street Arts I love!













Cool isn't it?
All the pics posted credit to the rightful owners! :))

No comments:

Post a Comment