Friday, September 2, 2011

Shopping

I used to not love shopping. I was once a kid that only accompany Mom and Sisters around malls and not buying anything at all. Then I finally knew the fun of shopping when I was in the third year of Junior High going to the first year of Senior High. That was the time when me and my eldest sister went to Singapore for a month holiday. My eldest sister is a very generous person (I'm serious). Whenever I like something, she will say "If you like, then buy lah". Of course as a teen I'll be very excited, but, there's always this guilty feeling when my sister says those words. And thankfully, because of that, I can control myself and not shop over budget.
I love the feeling when I am paying in the cashier, when the things are soon to be mine. It's just indescribable.

The saying 'Girls love shopping' is so true. Even some boys love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment