Thursday, September 1, 2011

Life After University

I have been thinking of what will I become after I graduate from uni (I know it's a long time to go, but I need to prepare from now). Well, first thing is, I want to go China and learn mandarin. Probably go Beijing or Sanghai, I prefer the city which the people speak without thick accent. I will stay there for one year then I will return to Singapore. Next is finding a job. What I want to do is becoming an event organizer, not for wedding or birthday party, but organizer for huge scale concert. I love doing this kind of thing and I really think it will be fun. While working, I will also take Korean language course. Good plan, eh? But this isn't a fixed plan. It can change due to the situation and condition.
^^

No comments:

Post a Comment