Thursday, December 22, 2011

Counting Down

Fellas, I'm back!
Today, 22nd December 2011, I announced that the last mid test in my high school life ended for good. After today, there won't be any exam like this, ever again.
So I am left with :

- NUS/NTU entrance test
- Final semester test
- UAN/UAS
- Practical test
I can't wait until I finally cross those tests list on my notes. People said the last year of senior high school will be the best year of all and also the year where we students can relax, but what I have experienced during this half year is way far than relax! Every day's full of tension and stress. Homework+schoolwork+tuitionwork+university+final+whateverthatneedtobeworriedof.
Never had I been this stress during exams and classes. :<
Well, eventually, these will come to an end in less than half year time. Then I am finally saying 'goodbye' to my uniform! It will be so weird, won't it? I have been wearing uniform since 10++ years ago!!

Changes - who can avoid that? no one I guess.

Forget about that stressful things, the most important thing now is HOLIDAY
SAY YAAA!
I have always loved year-end-holidays cause everybody's hyped up. Celebration everywhere~ Damn fun!

^^~

No comments:

Post a Comment