Sunday, December 25, 2011

Christmas

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!
WISH YOU A GREAT GREAT CHRISTMAS DAY.

Wow, I love Christmas and all its movies and cartoons. Sadly though, I didn't get to watch any of it today. Woke up too late and went out for the whole day. Anyway, it's still Christmas.
Well, Christmas here is faaaaar different from Christmas in those western countries where it snow!!
I have always wanted a WHITE Christmas. Sitting at home and enjoying the snowfall with a cup of hot chocolate.
Perfect isn't it? But that snow thingy will never happen in my country. It's a tropical country, what are you hoping?
:)) But I still love it here so much. At least, it's colder in December (cos of the rainfalls)

Julie sent me a box of macaroons from Bakerzin this Christmas. It was actually given to me on 23rd of December cos she won't be around during Christmas. I love it so much, thanks Julie. <3
And I'm so touched by her sending it to my house late at night! Moreover it's raining!!
I also need to thank Hendy for driving her.
:)

Should have taken nice picture of the macaroons on that day, but my oh-so-hungry stomach didn't let me do so.
It is still in my fridge though. Not full of course. but the box can still be seen. Gonna post it tomorrow or day of tomorrow or maybe days after tomorrow. Okay, that's not important.

Once again, Merry Christmas!



No comments:

Post a Comment