Saturday, July 16, 2011

Sungkyukwan Scandal

I'm not quite in 'love' with the story, but with the actor! Song Joong Ki!!
He's so so so adorable and cute. His charming smile and his eyes!! /faint/

I love how he acts so naturally in the drama. Thumbs up for him ! !

Actually I'm not really satisfied with the story line. At first I thought that Gu Yong Ha will also fall in love with Kim Yong Shik, but in the end that never happens. Disappointed at that, but still, I love Song Joong Ki so much!

I can't resist his smile!!
Here's some photos of him in case you want to know how he looks like.









Cute isn't he?
I can't wait for his next drama/movie. And I really hope next time, he will be the lead actor!
He's so cute, so cute, so cute.


><

[The title doesn't really fit the content because I talked about Song Joong Ki only, but well, the only thing I'm interested in the drama is his part! I watch the whole thing, but I'm not really into others. Haha. I also love the lead actress btw. Very pretty!]

No comments:

Post a Comment