Friday, July 22, 2011

Something to Share

Another birthday party is coming! Well, this time the dress code is "VOGUE".
Problem is, I totally have no idea what vogue is. What is VOGUE-ish?
Blah.
I'm not interested in fashion, so normal for me not to know.

Well, I searched google for some nice dress with the keyword 'vogue' and here's what I found.



This dress is drop dead gorgeous. But it's tube dress, so no way I'm going to wear it.



Cool right this one? Hah! Love it!

Those two are the ones that I found quite nice. But after through all those pics, I still have no idea what vogue really is.
=.=
Gotta ask my friends for help.
The party is next Sunday. Still got some time and next Saturday, we'll be having holiday because it's the beginning of the fasting month. ^^

School has been hectic. Loads of homework. Gosh. We haven't even studied for one month.
TORTURE.
Still need to go to tuition. Math, Physics, Chem, English, Drawing, blah. tiring. Not fun at all.
><

But I can't do anything else except live with it.









Hope you get well really really soon. =D I'm praying for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment