Friday, March 30, 2012

Alive Album

My Alive album is here like finally. Haven't managed to take pics, but shall do so when I have time. Anyway, I was quite disappointed with the seller (shouldn't mention which one). I ordered 13 pieces of albums but they only sent 12 to me, and they also didn't send me the Taeyang version I requested. Instead, they sent me another Big Bang version. It was my friend's album and I am very sorry towards her. As if it's not enough, some of those albums were dented. HELLO? Told them 'bout this but they say it was the courier's fault. Okay can. Then, they told me the TOP version (which they didn't send) was not available already. Geez, I have always wanted TOP ver. And moreover I have BB's ver already. Isn't it pointless to collect two same versions?
Fortunately, they told me they are going to send me TOP version cause somebody just return the album to them (another technically difficulty whatever) and I'm now (im)patiently waiting for my TOP version to arrive. I don't have the least idea where it is now, I just hope I can land my hand on it soon (and please pray for the album to not be dented).
It's the last time I order from them. Can't rely on these sellers, better order from G-Market. Cheaper some more. But considering the fact I'm living in Indo right now, I don't have a choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment